Fulfilling the Controller’s obligation resulting from the content of art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, OJ EU. L No. 119, p. 1, as amended), I inform the entities of rights subject to protection under the said Regulation:
Who is the Controller of Your personal data?
The Controller of Your personal data is Grzegorz Gąsowski conducting business activity under the name AG TermoPasty Grzegorz Gąsowski, NIP [Tax Id No.]: 9661767714, REGON [Business Id No.]: 200133730. The Controller’s registered office is located in Sokoły, at ul. Kolejowa 33/ E, 18-218 Sokoły. The Controller can be contacted via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org and by mail using the address of the registered office.
For what purpose is Your personal data processed?
Your personal data is processed for the general purpose of establishing and implementing cooperation with the Controller, including in particular:
- placing an order and concluding, implementing, and settling the contract to which Grzegorz Gąsowski conducting business activity under the name AG TermoPasty Grzegorz Gąsowski with the registered office in Sokoły is a party
- enabling matters to be settled via the contact form on the Controller’s website
- processing of complaints
- ensuring the safety of people and property at the Controller’s registered office
- submitting a CV by e-mail
- communication by electronic means
- leaving comments on social networks
- staying in the Controller’s contact database
- receiving information from the Controller (including commercial information, newsletter)
- other purposes, about which the Controller informs.
On what basis is Your personal data processed?
The basis for the processing of Your personal data adequate to the purpose of processing may be:
- 6(1)(a) of the GDPR: consent granted to the Controller;
- 6(1)(b) of the GDPR: processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- 6(1)(c) of the GDPR: processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation incumbent on the Controller (e.g. storing documentation for accounting and bookkeeping purposes)
- 6(1)(f) of the GDPR: legitimate interest pursued by the Controller (in the case of video surveillance, website administration).
Who may receive Your personal data?
Personal data obtained from a person interested in the activities of the Controller may be made available to entities authorised under the law in order to perform the obligations incumbent on the Controller, employees and associates of the Entrepreneur, entities to which the Entrepreneur entrusts the processing of personal data by way of concluded data processing entrustment agreements pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR. Your personal data is not transferred for commercial purposes.
How long is Your personal data processed?
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the purpose and the period required by law, and if the data is processed on the basis of consent, until its withdrawal.
What rights do You have?
- You have the right to access Your data and the right to request its rectification.
- The processing of Your data may be limited, except for important reasons of public interest of the Republic of Poland or the European Union.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data in Poland: Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, tel. 22 531 03 00.
- You also have the right to have the data deleted, provided that the conditions described in art. 17 of the GDPR occur.
- You have the right to withdraw Your consent.
- You have the right to transfer the data, provided that the conditions described in art. 20 of the GDPR occur.
Is providing Your personal data voluntary?
Providing Your personal data is voluntary, but it may be necessary to achieve a given goal.
Your personal data is not and will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation.
Your personal data is not and will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.